Orlando Balloon Rides 1 Flight – Adult
Ages 11 and Up
Daily Hot Air Balloon Rides near Disney World
Flights take place every morning at sunrise in the Disney area of Orlando, Florida.
All flights include an hour flight over our beautiful countryside.
Champagne Toast and souvenir flight certificate included.
Orlando’s Premier Balloon Company Owner Operated since 1983.
Professionally trained and FAA licensed pilots and experienced crew that operate all of our balloon flights.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where do the flights take place?
Our flights are in the Disney area. They can take place anywhere from Disney to Highway 192 and Highway 27 depending on wind direction.
- Where and when do we meet? We meet approximately one hour before sunrise. This can be anywhere from 5:30am to 6:30am depending on the time of year. We meet at Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center located at the intersection of Interstate 4 and Highway 27. From Interstate 4 take Highway 27 (Exit 55) and go north. Stay in the left lane and take the very first left turn towards McDonalds and Wendy’s. Our location is on the right hand side just past these restaurants.
- The address is: 44294 US Highway 27 Davenport, FL 33897-4504 (if using a GPS you must enter full 9 digit zip code)
- How long is the flight?Most flights are about an hour. However they can be as short as 45 minutes or as long as 1 hour and 45 minutes. It just depends on weather conditions and landing sites.
- What should I wear?
Dress like you were going on a hike in the woods. NO OPENED TOED SHOES. It is not any cooler in the balloon than it is on the ground so we suggest dressing for that particular day’s weather.
- What can I bring along?
Feel free to bring along a camera or camcorder to record this once in a lifetime experience.
- How high do we go?
We can go anywhere from treetops to several thousand feet. It depends on wind speed and direction.
- Will I be affected if I suffer from motion sickness?
No. As the balloon moves with the wind, there is none of this sensation. A balloon flight is so calm, it is possible to set a glass of water on a table in a balloon and not spill a drop.