|The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is an autumn special event that transforms Epcot Theme Park into a food and wine lover's paradise with specialty food items, culinary events, sophisticated parties and live musical entertainment. |
Try delicious regional foods, wines and beers from around the world at special marketplaces set up along World Showcase Promenade. Learn from renowned chefs and winemakers at special programs and demonstrations, and sample the finest cuisine from around the globe at spectacular culinary events. Disney Area Discount Resorts
| Epcot International Food and Wine Festival |
| Download the Festival Map |
Download the Festival Guide
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival also features wine and beer tasting seminars, a lineup of winemakers from around the globe and an impressive list of guest chefs, elegant dinners, grand tastings and pairings. are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
|Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Highlights include: |
- The Festival Welcome Center, with a Champagne and Sparkling Wine Bar, commemorative posters and other festival keepsakes, including exclusive festival pins and an official festival cookbook.
- Some 250 Disney chefs and guest chefs conducting culinary demonstrations and hosting elegant dinners and tasting events.
- New culinary programs featuring Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining and Celebrating family and Friends in the Kitchen.
- Popular returning events include French Regional Lunches at Bistro de Paris in the France pavilion, Epcot Wine Schools, Food and Wine Parings and Sweet Sundays.
- The weekly Party for the Senses grand tasting with tempting bites from eminent chefs and more than 50 wines and beers. The event also features live entertainment.
|Along with the entertainment showcased at Epcot pavilions and special exhibits, Epcot International Food and Wine Festival guests can enjoy Eat to the Beat! concerts performed each evening at America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase. The evening concerts are scheduled daily at 5:15, 6:30 and 7:45 p.m. and are included with regular Epcot admission. The 2010 lineup includes: |
- Taylor Dayne - October 1-3
- Kool & The Gang - October 4 & 5
- Sugar Ray - October 6-8
- Taylor Hicks - October 9 & 10
- Air Supply - October 11 & 12
- Sister Hazel - October 13-15
- Howard Jones - October 16 & 17
- Expose - October 18 & 19
- 38 Special - October 20 & 21
- Night Ranger - October 22-24
- Billy Ocean - October 25-27
- Starship starring Mickey Thomas - October 28-31
- Boyz II Men - November 1-3
- Roger Hodgson - November 4 & 5
- Jon Secada - November 6 & 7
- Hanson - November 8 & 9
- Rick Springfield - November 10 & 11
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - November 12-14
|The thrills at the ultimate dining, drinking and music event don't stop. Discover the many taste adventures that await: |
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Marketplaces & Promenade
More than 25 international marketplace kiosks are serving up tapas-sized portions of regional specialties. Explore countries on 6 continents through their most mouthwatering foods and beverages!
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat! Concert Series
Musical entertainment pairs perfectly with culinary fun during the nightly Eat to the Beat! Concert Series. Enjoy a varied lineup of classic rock, soul, R&B, jazz and funk hit-makers, from Boyz II Men to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy!
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Seminars and Demonstrations
Learn from the masters with the Festival's exciting schedule of seminars and demonstrations featuring the fresh ingredients and secret techniques that go into some of the world's most extraordinary dishes and drinks.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Special Festival Experiences
A special series of programs and experiences brings you renowned winemakers, guest chefs and speakers. Wine and beer tastings let you sip from the best in the world while delicious experiences such as the Party for the Senses dish up unforgettable tastes.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Welcome Center
The Festival Welcome Center hosts wine seminars and book signings and offers sparkling champagnes and wines at the Wonder Bar. It's also the place to pick up Festival keepsakes, including limited edition Festival pins and cookbooks. And while you're there, be sure to check out the lists of famous personalities who will be appearing plus the times of their scheduled signings.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Shopping
Before and after the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, you can find merchandise that celebrates the 14th annual Food & Wine Festival. While you're in the park, visit the Festival Welcome Center, which offers commemorative gifts, specialty kitchen items, a book shop and a wine bar. You can also visit the shops located around World Showcase Promenade for additional Festival merchandise offerings and artisans.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Run Around The Parks, Dine Around The World. While you're here, join us for the Inaugural Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon, which will be run on a brand new half marathon course at the Walt Disney World Resort, at night! Race under the stars through Walt Disney World Theme Parks, and enjoy a private after party at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival exclusively for runners and their friends! Plus enjoy a full slate of weekend fun. Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 10:00 p.m.
|Entrance to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, plus select wine and beer seminars, cooking demonstrations, culinary exhibits and all attractions are included with regular Epcot admission. |
The weekly Party for the Senses grand tasting, Food and Wine Pairings at select Epcot restaurants, Signature Dining, Epcot Wine Schools, Sweet Sundays and other specialty events require reservations and separate event admission.
Guests can call 407-WDW-FEST (407-939-3378) for information or make reservations for special events and programs. Guests planning to attend the concerts should keep in mind that while there is no additional charge for the concerts beyond Epcot admission, seating at the theater is limited.
|Like a fine wine that improves with age, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival celebrates 15 years Oct. 1-Nov. 14 with an unrivaled global tasting experience. Where on the planet can foodies sample the cuisine, culture and entertainment of more than two dozen countries during a 1.3-mile |
stroll around a picturesque 40-acre lagoon? Only at Walt Disney World Resort, where more than 25 international marketplaces around the World Showcase promenade at Epcot invite guests to taste tapas-sized portions and sip wines, beers and spirits from six continents. This year, Disney and celebrity chefs are teaming with winemakers and brew masters from around the world to commemorate 15 years of Delicious Discoveries. During the six-week festival, guests will discover:
- Two new tasting marketplaces – Belgium and South Korea-plus new menu offerings at popular returning marketplaces including Singapore, Argentina, Chile, Poland, South Africa, Australia, U.S.A., Spain and others.
- Celebrity chef appearances starring top culinarians like Warren Brown, Cat Cora, Todd English, Gale Gand, Robert Irvine, Art Smith, Andrew Zimmern and more.
- A complimentary Marketplace Discovery Passport to be stamped at each international marketplace visited for the perfect scrapbook souvenir.
- Daily wine seminars, bottle signings, author events and culinary demonstrations at the Festival Welcome Center.
- Eat to the Beat! concerts three times nightly at America Gardens Theatre.
- Two Epcot restaurants grand opening just in time for the festival: Via Napoli at the Italy pavilion and La Hacienda de San Angel at the Mexico pavilion.
|Whether sampling steamed mussels with roasted garlic cream at the new Belgium marketplace or sipping the trendiest wines from South Africa and Chile, festival guests can make a day of grazing their way around the World Showcase promenade. Tapas-sized portions of regional specialties run $3-to-$8 each, and recommended wines and beers make perfect pairings at each marketplace. To make grazing simpler and more fun, guests can purchase a festival-themed mini-Disney Gift Card that can be loaded and reloaded at several park locations. The card comes attached to a band that can be worn conveniently on the wrist and used for purchases at park marketplaces, restaurants and shops. |
Live regional entertainment includes music, acrobatics and improv performances along the promenade. Evening Eat to the Beat! concerts at America Gardens Theatre feature acts from many musical genres. Appearing for the first time on the Eat to the Beat! stage are: Sugar Ray, Air Supply, Howard Jones, 38 Special, Roger Hodgson (formerly of Supertramp,) Hanson and Rick Springfield. Kicking off the festival Oct. 1-3 is fan-favorite Taylor Dayne, and wrapping the event Nov. 12-14 is crowd-pleaser Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
Each fall, the festival attracts a diverse audience of more than 1 million guests ranging from wine connoisseurs and epicures to novices wishing to boost their culinary IQs. Special culinary programs showcase a lineup of renowned winemakers, guest chefs and speakers participating in elegant dinners, luncheons, seminars and wine schools.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival guests can enjoy fresh Epcot experiences including the latest Future World high-tech fun at Innoventions. They also can go "under the sea" at The Seas with Nemo & Friends, "up in the air" at Soarin' in The Land pavilion or "out of this world" at Mission: SPACE. In World Showcase, new and updated restaurants welcome guests at the Italy, Japan, Mexico and China pavilions.